Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Finds

Thank goodness it's Friday.  It seems like it took forever to get here this week.

I caught myself more than once this week, thinking of so many other things while driving to work.  Things I had to do, cheer schedules I needed to make, etc. 

Today when I realized we had no big thing to do this weekend, I felt incredibly HAPPY.

This rarely happens to us, and it feels so freeing.

So, I'm instead sharing some Friday Finds from Pinterest.

Things from my FAVORITE store, Anthropologie...





theshabbycreekcottge.com
 DIY spray painted curtain rods...

 intials for everyone in your family...
 A photo collage with lights for Grace's room...




Things that make my already happy mood, well, happier.  Hope you enjoy them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!