Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday Shout Out #13 Plus Christmas Ideas!

6 more weekends till Christmas.

You heard me.

Better get a move on with your shopping if you haven't started already.  I'm happy to say I'm mostly finished, save for the Black Friday run Grace, her friend, Maddie, and I will make Thanksgiving night.

Soooo, considering there is limited time till Christmas, I thought this week's version of my etsy shout out will include some GREAT ideas for teens/adults.

#1.  Wifeysinger.

Hannah is my favorite.  I've given a shout out to her before, and she deserves it!  I've purchased some great earrings from her, and ordered two more pairs just today.
She makes colorful, beautiful jewelry for everyday.


She makes it EXTREMELY hard for me to choose because her prices are to die for, and her jewelry is all things I would wear all the time!



Very simple, but very pretty with the color combinations she has chosen to put together. 
Her shop is the best!

#2  UpTownGirl.

Kristy's shop is a new one I've giving a shout out to.
Right now Grace and I are very into the embellished boot socks, boot cuffs, and legwarmers.

But this shop has all of those, plus headwarmers and scarves.




Her colors are the best too.  What pretty, pretty products. 
One of everything please!

#3  EmilyBeauty.

Emily's shop has great pillows, but what I like about her, is that she also has some things for boys. 
It's VERY hard to buy for teenage boys if you want to get them something other than electronics or clothes.

Right now Evan is very into all the comic stuff like Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, etc.  He loves to draw them, and all around his room are large comic posters. 

These pillows would fit right in.


He's always lounging in his room, so any of these would be perfect.

But the shop also has great pillows that I like for me!

Very cute and one of a kind.

#4  Plum Paper
Because of our busy lifestyle, I NEED to keep our calendars current.  I have a large one at home in the kitchen where anyone can look, and I carry a planner in my purse.

I need to be able to physically write it down, and put it in my memory.

This store sells beautiful planners. 
I don't know how I would ever choose.



Monogrammed, personalized, etc. 
I would feel great pulling one of these out of my purse to write down my next appointment.

#5  My Geek Posters

 Marcus' store has got it goin' on.  Evan would love ALL of these.
But especially any of his favorite characters.




Are they not the coolest!

I will be visiting Marcus again, and I added him to my favorites.

And lastly...

This store doesn't necessarily sell gifts, but I guess they could be if you wanted.  Julie sells the most beautiful vintage favors, millinery items, and much, much more.  The colors and originality of all the products are wonderful.

#6  Vintage Handmade
Narrowing it down to which pictures I would choose to display was the hardest part.  I have never seen a more beautiful shop.

I'm pretty sure opening the package for your purchase would be almost as exciting as the purchase itself.

Just look at these beautiful things...




So vintage, and so pretty.

Well, I hope you've found something in my list you can buy for someone you love be it a friend, teacher, or loved one, OR maybe even something for yourself.

To check out my other favorite shops, just head over here and browse through them all.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for doing all this "research" for us! I'm thinking one of those pillows or posters for my son-in-law's office (he's a huge graphic novel collector) and Vintage Handmade has become my newest obsession!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!