Thursday, August 13, 2015

Endings and Beginnings

Today is the last full day of summer break before the kids start school tomorrow.

I will have a freshman and a sophomore.  And everyone who told me the school years fly by was right.

For you parents of young children.  It's the truth.  When you hear others tell you, believe them.

It's both a curse and a blessing.

So today, we're packing it in, dentist appointments, practices, running around.  We'll all be exhausted when we hit the pillow tonight.

I did want to show you, however, a photo shoot I did about a month ago with Grace and Evan and Grace's best friend since kindergarten, Rebekah.  (I would claim her as my third child  :-)  )

Of course, in true Grace style, this photo shoot is already obsolete.  She's cut her hair about 2 1/2-3" and wants to redo her alone shots cause the first ones weren't her favorite.  We will add in some on the football field in her cheerleading uniform, and go from there I guess.

But these are my favorites from the session. 


















The very last one cracks me up, cause that is true Grace and Rebekah style, and they'd love nothing more than to be "Famous!"

Happy end of summer all!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the link on FB, great pictures, beautiful children. And yes the time does fly by, but it's a whole new kind of fun when they become adults. Enjoy now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kids! Gorgeous pictures! I miss checking in here. I'm not even sure that my new phone is set up for my blog account… XO
    Leslie at farm fresh fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alecia used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Abalaka); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as dr.abalaka@outlook.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more. his cell phone number 5182932141 his website is coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!