- No. of text messages I sent while sitting in the Dentist Office waiting room today after school.
- Lunches packed for school tomorrow.
- No. of outfits Grace and I mulled over for school pictures on Thursday (all in all NOT a bad number considering our tastes don't usually mesh.)
- Times I told both kids to GO TAKE A SHOWER after supper.
- Times Grace beat me while playing her new favorite game, Guess Who? last week.
- Number of miles driven to the Dentist's Office after school (one way)
- Scrapbook layouts done the other day in preparation for my scrapbooking weekend away next weekend.
- Math problems I helped Evan with for his homework tonight.
- Number of times I told the little boy I help at school to be quiet during class (in a 3 hour span)
- Number of windows on the lower level of our house.
- How old Grace will be on her birthday in January.
- Evan's favorite number (date of his birthday....hence the best number EVER!)
- Total years Brent and I have been married.
- Date that Brent, myself, and my Dad share for our birthdays (2 months apart)
- No. of pages I read in my book this morning while I was eating breakfast.
- No. of times I thought about printing out the PTO minutes for next month's meeting, but didn't.
17. Recipes I looked at while planning this next week's menu.
18. No. of years I've been out of high school. Yikes!
19. How old I was when I lived in Costa Rica for 3 months.
20. Minutes it takes me to get to the grocery store every week. (one way)
Side note: When I was taking these number pictures today Grace asked me, "What are you doing now?"
I told her, "I'm just taking numbers pictures for my blog."
Whereas she told me, "That's kinda dumb, mom. That's like saying I'm gonna take only pictures of RED things."
Hey, not a bad idea......Maybe my next post will have you seeing RED!