Sunday, October 20, 2013

Gifts anyone?

I'm done with craft shows for the year.

Can't tell you how happy I am about that little part of my life.

It's a little stressful getting a large inventory ready to display, only to sit for hours, or days at a time, and hope someone comes to buy something.

Makes you feel a little unsure about yourself and your product at times.

Things seem to sell much better for me on Etsy.com.  I'm not sure why, but they do, and all I have to do is refill the shop a couple times every couple of months, and wait for things to sell. 

I've taken a lot of the things I currently have left from some of my shows, and listed them tonight.

Took me a couple of hours to get everything photographed, measured, described, etc. 

Want to see some things?

Magnets made out of vintage milk bottle toppers.
 Mason jars re-purposed as soap dispensers.



 Quirky photo albums embellished with fabric flowers and rick rack.

 Recipe organizers made out of journals.


 Zippered Pouches embellished with removable fabric flower pins.


 Large trays painted with chalkboard paint and used for a chalkboard or magnet board.


 Pin cushions placed in tin cupcake holders.


 Rustic frames outfitted with cork.




Ah, so many of these things I would/could keep for my home, but I have so much already, and I do love to create things, change ordinary things into more embellished things.

Hopefully they will sell on Etsy.com. 

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!