In the blog world, the posts are all about lists lately.
So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon.
You all know I love lists anyway, so it's perfect.
Here are some things I've pinned from Pinterest lately, that I thought I would share with you. Maybe one or two or more of them will inspire you too.
1. Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins.
Along the same lines, this recipe looks delish too.
2. Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder.
I'm currently working on a project that involves something like this...(but my own version)
3. Distressed Coffee Sign.
4. Coffee bar on my counter.
This week I'm going to have to start doing this...
5. Canning Grape Juice.
And since the weather IS cooperating like I said, these two things would go very nicely in my wardrobe.
6. Grey flats. (strolling along flats to be exact)
7. A puffy vest. Any color, although I do like mustard yellow.
This is what I've got on my mind lately, these 7 little things.
What would be in your list?