Friday, September 26, 2014

Newbies

Is anyone strolling through Hobby Lobby and seeing the Christmas decorations right beside the fall ones?

I mean, this has been going on for months already.

I know it happens every year, but it STILL shocks me each time I see it. 

We're not officially celebrating fall yet, but lets get the Christmas decorations out!

Ha.

While I think it's a little silly, I've jumped on the bandwagon myself.

The other day I listed some Christmas (AND FALL) decorations in my store.  I have some other Christmas things sitting on my craft desk awaiting the final touches that I can't wait to list!

Here are some things that I put into the store the other day...

Four different Fall Flag/Pennant/Bunting to decorate with.




Everyone needs a little fall in their life!

Some cute non-spinning pinwheels to use for a party or just as a decoration...




And some Christmas ornaments.



I still have some vintage book garland in the store for your Christmas tree too, or to use over a mirror, above a window, etc. 

Check back soon to see what else I've listed.  You can click the link on my side bar.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!