Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's all in a name

Funky Junk Interiors had a Saturday Nite Special linky party...right up my alley.

Donna, the creative mastermind behind this great blog, wanted some vintagey link ups from all of us...

So, I took the camera and walked around my house looking for some.

I realized there are some that are just "there."  Meaning, I collect them, and they just sit out on display.
Some are garage sale finds that at the time I didn't know what I'd do with, but they soon became part of my "look."
Others are "finds" Brent brought home for me, and I found a way to use them as a rotating display.


 Some of my "vintage" objects are vintage, but very re purposed into something else useful.  Take the child's refrigerator toy that now holds my spices, and the galvanized bucket that's now a utensil holder.
Still others, are just beautiful for so many reasons.


So, I'm linking up to Donna's place.  Hop on over and see some other inspiration.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!