Friday, May 16, 2014

Not the run of the mill craft organization

I'm always trying to figure out new and sometimes different ways to organize my craft supplies.

I try to use things I already have, to keep it inexpensive, but sometimes that's not always the case.

I was browsing through Pinterest the other night...(I try to make it a daily habit!)  and stumbled across some great/unique things to use for all the supplies I have.

There were ways to store your bakers twine...



and card supplies...

organizer from IKEA...(I already have a couple of these!)

a bunch of old fruit boxes made into a shelf.

There was even a fruit basket used for stamps.

Old dressers with missing drawers for fabric storage...

and old wooden soda crates for washi tape.

And then there were just some great industrial looking items for other storage. 

(I find myself sometimes leaning more toward this look than anything.)



All in all, it gave me some new ideas.  When I have a minute (wink, wink...) I'll get to reorganizing my craft space.  Sure would like to have a free minute to get that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!