Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday's Shout Out #4

Yep, it's Tuesday again. 

I Can't believe how fast that comes around every week!

I've been reviewing some wonderful Etsy shops the last couple of weeks, and I'm trying to consistently do it on a Tuesday, so it becomes a ritual, and so I remember it myself.

I've been doing 4 every time, but today, I just have 3, and they are 3 GREAT ones though!

#1  Nest Pretty Things.
I LOVE the name.  Just saying.
Tamar is the owner of this great shop.  She sells personalized jewelry and handmade jewelry, and everything is unique and ALL of it has flair.

I dig jewelry.  I wear necklaces or big chunky rings or bracelets as often as possible.  Tamar has wonderful beaded necklaces...

and leather cuff bracelets.

All of her items are full of color, and I want to buy EVERYTHING.  Really, I could browse her shop all day long- the colors, the uniqueness, it's all very Anthropologie!

#2  Hudson Lace

If you want rustic looking jewelry organizers, THIS is the shop to come to.  With all the jewelry I have, I need one of these cute organizers.


This shop has one of a kind products and they all come with that "boutique" look.  Shop here for some wonderful gifts!

#3 The Wheatfield
I have LONG been an admirer of this wonderful shop.  Katie the owner has a great sense of style, and it shows in all her prints.  She has notebooks, magnets, phone cases, cards, and gorgeous prints. 

I don't know if I can decide which one I love the best...but these are some favorites.


All these ladies have great talent, and they all are unique. 

You can check out all the other shout outs I've had in the last couple of weeks...here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!