Sunday, April 22, 2012

A heavenly smell and a small project

I have not had a lick of time to make a project lately, and that saddens me more than you can imagine.

BUT, that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about a small one for awhile now.

I actually got a part of it the other day when Evan and I were at Wal-Mart.  It was less than $3.

It all begins with this little 'ol notebook that will fit in my purse.

It will become my "design board" but in a much smaller format.

You know what I mean when I say design board...right?

It's all the things I either pin on pinterest.com to make for my future etsy store, or project ideas I have based on things that inspire me.  It can be anything from something as simple as a color I like, or a flower that is my favorite.

Take for example, some of these "design boards" that I like.


This next one minus the creepy lady...
and finally...


So, when I see something in a magazine, I will cut it out and tape or staple it into the small notebook.  If I think of something, I'll sketch it, or write a description of something to look for while I'm out shopping at Goodwill or an antique store, or even a garage sale.   

The purpose of this little book...to have everything I need for future projects in my hands at all times...or at least wherever I have my purse.  I don't want to forget items to look for when I'm out shopping.  That's a waste.

I'll show more later when I have some things posted inside.  It'll be great.  And very helpful.

Oh, and for the heavenly scent...

When we were out moving sheep today, we cut some of these.  One of my most favorite flowers, with the most amazing smell.




2 comments:

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!