Monday, June 18, 2012

Above all the rest

I never realized how many shelves I have in my house until I came across the linky party over at The Lettered Cottage.

I always think their decorating ideas are inspirational.

So, I got out the camera and walked around the house and started snapping pictures of all my shelves.

I have several in the living room...First the "game ones,"



and then my favorite books/maps ones...


I have some in the dining room by our table...
for all the new pictures I take of the kids every year.


I even have some in the foyer.
And some with a purpose.

There is even some above the bed.


Do I have a shelf fetish?  No, it's just a great way to display things!

So, I'm linking up to the lettered cottage shelf/mantel linky party.  Click here.

or on the picture below.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh LOVE 'EM ALL! You are so artsy!
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting you via Layla's Summer Fun Linky party!

    I like your lovely displays on your shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!