Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Night

Tonight it's just Grace and I.  Evan is spending the night at a friend's house.

Well, it's not JUST us, Brent is here too, but he's currently outside fixing the 4-H pig house, and when he comes inside, he'll go to bed early cause he's driving milk truck tomorrow to IL.

After he and I are done covering the strawberries, grapes and tomatoes in the garden (frost warning tonight), it's movie and pizza night with Grace.


I wonder which one it will be...or maybe there will be more than one, she IS a movie watcher.

I will snuggle up on the couch with the grumpy cat...

and peruse this when I feel like it.

I might wander out to the kitchen (where I can still see the movie...) and make this for tomorrow morning.

It sounds like a very easygoing night to me.  I'm pretty excited to relax on the couch.

It's been a long week!

What are you doing tonight?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic night to me! Hope you had a great weekend. How many days of school left up there? We're down to 4.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!