Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Guest Post

A couple months ago, a new friend of mine asked me to do a guest post on her blog.




I was flattered. I had never been asked to do one before. However, thinking of a topic was hard. What in the world would I talk about that would interest anyone else?




So, I went with canning. I know I've talked about it here before, but to put it on someone else's blog is a different story.




So, today I'm over at Vicki and Barb's blog, Curlywillowdiy. You need to go visit these wonderful ladies.




They are two friends who take turns writing their blog. Vicki's daughter is getting married soon and they are up to their eyeballs in preparations. Gee, I don't know WHY they don't have time to blog!




So, head on over. You'll be inspired by their creativeness!




Lorie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!