Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm a sucker for the babies



The weather is turning cooler, it feels more like fall (FINALLY!) and it's time for babies again.


We're "growing" them in our garage right now. Under the heat lamp.


Brent brought them home from the feed mill yesterday.


Dipped all their little beaks in the water to "teach" them to drink since this doesn't come naturally for them. (Crazy, huh?)


The kids fell over themselves to see them after school.

I even went out to the garage last night to pick one up.

They are so fluffy and willing to let you hold them.

They cuddle right up.


I feel the same way when we get the 4-h pigs in the spring.


I'm a sucker.

4 comments:

  1. Arent's they sooo adorable! It has been a while since I had the pleasure of holding one. Hope the kids enjoy them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I want to cuddle with tiny, soft, fuzzy little babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!