Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card Deal from Shutterfly!

You don't want to miss this. You see, I came across this in one of my sidebar links. Farmgirl Paints posted about this incredible deal from Shutterfly, and I had to get on board!



Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly if you just follow some simple rules set by them. Easy. Really. If I can do it, so can you! All you have to do to apply is go here and register and do exactly as they say.




I usually make my own holiday cards. Its takes FOREVER. I've always looked at Shutterfly's website, but just never committed because by then, I had already started mine. Each year it gets harder and harder for me to make 80+ cards, so this year, I'm doin' this deal for half of my list at least. If you go here you can see some really cute cards, and if you click here you can see some more.




Here are some that I really like and can't decide which one I like the best (comment below and give me an idea...of course, some of you will actually be getting the card, so act surprised!)





I really like this one, called Sweet and Retro Christmas Card because it's very vintagey (is that a word?)

I like this one too....called Frosted Frame Christmas Card because it's the colors I'm going with in my picture.

The third option is called Shimmering Stars Christmas Card. I love it just because it's pretty!

Fourth option is called Retro Kaleidoscope Holiday Card. I like the multi-colored wording and the vintagey snowflakes.






This fifth option is called Family Frame Christmas Card. A very classic look with some frills.
And lastly, this one is called Perfect Present Christmas Card. I love that your picture is "framed" for lack of a better term.



But Shutterfly isn't just all about cards. They also make wall art out of any picture you have. Check it out here.


I hope this will save me time this year. I always am making cards up till the last minute! Thanks Shutterfly for this terrific option!





5 comments:

  1. Oooh, these cards are fantastic. Thanks for spreading the word!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are so pretty!It is hard to decide which one I like best, each one is a winner. I think I will go over and check them out. I saw your site listed over at Verde Farm and thought I'd come check your site out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for those who check out my site. I hope you find something you like...I like all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I didn't know about the wall art. How sweet is that! I love your background. I used to have it on my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. Love all the ones you shared above. I am going there next to see what they have :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!