Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What a combination

I had a custom order to do this week for a lady getting married.

She found me through my ETSY shop and asked me to make her some chippy yellow chalkboard frames for her "vintage themed" wedding.

She chose two of my favorite colors for the frames.

Yellow and Grey.

I was excited, and a little nervous.  Will she like them?  Will they fit with her theme?

But anything chippy can't be bad, right?
Especially if it's Grey...

or Yellow...
or both...



They turned out really well, and I plan on making more for the shop.
I've got some ideas for color combos.  What color combo would you pick?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the yellow!!! SO so cute! I love pink/sage aqua/gray too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sale! I think they are all adorable!!!
    xo
    Lesllie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!