Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mustard, or Gold, the new black?

I'm a little obsessed with the color mustard.

I want to wrap myself up in all it's goldy goodness.

The beautiful gold leaves all over the ground lately are NOT helping with my obsession.

I want some mustard sweaters...  (from Lands End)
and maybe some scarves or belts, or gloves?

I'm even a little gaga for mustard colored crafts...that look like they would be very easy to make.

Like these chevron (which I'm also a little obsessed with lately) pillows.

or some of these mustard yellow/slightly distressed initials too.

I've made some magnetic clothespins for my ETSY shop, but I like these in all their mustardy polka dot glory.

Since I've learned how to sew a zipper, I might need to find some of this material, and make one of these for myself.
If YOU like mustardy goodness too, check out these yellow/mustard items in my shop.




Mustard....maybe it's the NEW BLACK.  I've seen it everywhere lately.  

What color are you obsessed with?

1 comment:

  1. Aqua, any shade.... but I must say I bought a mustard tshirt for fall!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!