Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...and why I love Wednesdays...

I love Wednesdays, I do.

I know that's crazy, but Wednesday is a little bit of great every week.

For one, Wednesday is the day my kids get a little extra sleep in the mornings because their school starts 20 minutes later every Wednesday morning.  This means the bus picks them up 20 minutes later.  They think it's fantastic!

Two, on Wednesdays I start my job at the preschool in town helping a set of triplets.  Because it's close to home, I don't have to leave for work as early, and it takes up my morning, so when I get to the office, and go to lunch, and come back, my afternoon flies by.

Three, Wednesday is in the middle of the week, and I usually don't have any errands to run, so I can come straight home, and beat the kids off the bus, and have a little time to wind down.

Four...and this one is the best...every Wednesday night my kids have youth group at church, and Brent has Men's Bible Study, and I have nothing, so I can stay home alone for a couple hours.

Of course I clean up, and get a lot done, but it's also time to just be quiet.  I don't turn on any music or TV, I just am.

It's nice.

I love my family dearly, but sometimes it's just nice to be alone.

I promised I would end my giveaway today, so I'll announce the winner shortly.....

I am giving away 3 small pieces of things I've made.




A composition book, chalkboard vase with all the pencils, and a denim pouch with detachable flower pin.

I asked you to tell me what were your favorite things in my ETSY shop and what I should make more of.  Thank you so much for your answers.  It helps alot.

So, without further delay....Da Da Da DUH........The winner is....Anonymous (Melody S.)  I know nothing about your Melody S.  Please send me your address and I'll send you your goodies.

Thank you all.  Keep trying...I'll have more giveaways in the future.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!