Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Preview

I started my day at 1:30am this morning.  Not because I wanted to, but because I couldn't go back to sleep.

I wasn't supposed to get up till 4am. 


Today was our annual church bazaar, and I was the chair this year, and at 1:30 in the morning, I had a gazillion things running through my mind that I had to finish once I got to the church at 6am.

It's a lot of work.

More than you'd think it would be.

But I have good, no, great help with committee heads under me.

We have about 70 crafters/vendors come and display their wares for all to see.

I got some ideas,

talked to people I haven't seen since last year's bazaar,...and just all around had a BUSY day.

This is a money maker for our church, and we usually bring in close to $9000.00.  We have a full kitchen, homemade donuts being made all morning, a bake sale, craft sale, and then all the vendors who pay to have booths.

It takes a lot of people to make it run smoothly.

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm super glad it's done till next year.

We have a wrap up meeting in a week, and it's over till next May.

Whew.  We did it.  Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!