Thursday, November 1, 2012

When life is C-A-R-A-Z-Y!

The kids and I have Fall Break Friday and Monday...and I'm needing every ounce of it!




NOT that I don't like my job...I love my job, we've been over this before...but because this week just sealed the deal with a need for a break.  It was C-A-R-A-Z-Y!  I felt a little like this...


Me...silently crying....


Monday I had a bazaar meeting at church.  I'm the chair again (what goes around, comes around I guess...just years apart).  Every year we have a Holiday Bazaar the 2nd Saturday in November...(Clinton Frame Church, Goshen, IN  Nov. 10, 8-2 ...just sayin'.)  I'm having a hard time finding volunteers, and totally stressing out about it.

Tuesday we had a viewing (for a friend's brother) in Archbold, OH.  A two hour trip there, and two hours back.  We left after work, and got back after 10pm.  I'm glad we went, this friend would come if it happened to our family...but it was a long night...

Wednesday we had our church Noah's Ark Party (in place of a Halloween one) and the kids and I had to work manning the games/face painting booth.  Again, a long night.

I was SOOOOO hoping that tonight (Thursday) would be a day I could just go home and relax, and have break tomorrow...but no, tonight is conferences at school right after work, only to go home, grab a quick supper, take Grace to cheerleading practice (oh, yes, she made the Jr. High squad...), and then go see her junior high teachers for her conference.

Whew. 

Did I miss anything? 

I also think there is a smell in my kitchen, and I can't identify it, and I haven't had time to check it out...I guess along with Grace's orthodontist appointment, and my dentist appointment, and the van going in for an oil change..over break....I'll have to identify the smell. 

Well, maybe by the end of break I'll look a little more like this...


 
I hope so!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm tired just reading this! :) I guess the "empty nest" isn't so bad after all!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have worn me out also;})Just sit make your self a cup of tea and breath before you know it all will be back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, you must be exhausted! I second tea, deep breathing and moments of prayer... And (((hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get some rest on your break!! Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!