You may already know these, but you may not.
Stick around and see.
1. My favorite color (s) are red and turquoise. Preferably together.
2. I try to wear a necklace everyday...and I have alot...because I really like them. I would add these to my collection if I could.
4. I would love to have a rotary phone in the kitchen. This aqua one would do just fine!
5. I got braces in 7th grade and wore them till right after my school pictures in 10th grade. My 7th grade boyfriend also had braces, and the running joke in our class was that if we kissed, we would get stuck together! HI-LARIOUS everyone!
6. I took piano lessons for 6 years while I was young. I had a really old teacher who I didn't like very much. She was the scariest lady.
8. I LOVE TO READ. Enough said.
9. My favorite place to go is Chicago. We go up there at least once a year, sometimes more.
10. If I could do anything as a career, it would be to be a librarian, scrapbook all day long and get paid for it, own my own vintage shop, or host craft weekends every weekend at my house, and get paid!
11. I never want to camp ever again. It wasn't bad as a kid, but the thought of doing it as an adult, holds no appeal for me.
12. I'm glad I started writing this blog...Never thought I would ever do anything like this...my sister was always the writer, but it's been a great experience.