Saturday, January 2, 2010

An afternoon with wings!

2010 has already been very productive for me. I've finished several projects knowing Monday we will all go back to school. That is a prospect the three of us are not really looking forward to. you see, each time I have a vacation, I get a little spoiled. I start sleeping in again, getting things done, feeling creative, and then BAM! Vacation is over!

Today was no exception. I wanted to make a cushion for our entryway bench that has been a little naked since my sister gave it to me in June.

So, I'm sewing on my vintage (I don't just mean cute vintage, I mean actual, 60 year old vintage sewing machine, apple green, that I bought at a garage sale 6 years ago for $25.)sewing machine. I turn around and see this:

Grace has always been notorious for dressing up, but today I guess she was feeling a little angelic. Of course, whenever one of them does something that gets a laugh, the other has to do it.




Pretty soon, there is wrestlingand posing



and FINALLY my cushion is done


and everyone goes back to their quiet little corner of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!