There was just something about it I didn't like. So, knowing my decorating ADD problem, I decided to paint over the LIVE WELL, and change the font a little. Since my name is Lorie after all, and I grew up watching
Laverne and Shirley (know where I'm going with this?) I decided to try an "L" like Laverne used to sew on her shirts. Here is the result. Tell me what you think.
I kept the LOVE MUCH the same, just thinned it out with some tan paint. I don't know....I'm still mulling it over. Does it look dumb with 3 different fonts, should they all be the same.....comment below and tell me what you think.
Since the 3 of us didn't have school today too, I finished another project on my to do list. I made (from a $1.50 metal file box at Goodwill) a very cute, if I do say so myself, photo box for my CD's. I've been wanting to organize them for awhile.
I mod podged the paper to the outside, and then made some dividers from two scrapbook papers affixed together (so they are double-sided) for the inside. I need to make some more, but here are the 19 I made this morning.
I like how LONG this is. Hopefully I'll be able to fit a couple of years worth of CD's in here.
Now, what to do next...