Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Obsession

What is it about the turning over a calendar page of a new year, that we all come a little undone, and focus on all our "bad habits" or things about us that need to be changed? We all suddenly need to be on a diet, or we need to fix that one thing about ourselves that, let's be honest, might not get fixed overnight?
Don't get me wrong, I'm going along with the crowd. I find my "to do" list getting longer all the time, especially when a new year rolls around. My resolution this year, is to be more organized. Now, don't get me wrong, I am pretty organized, just not as much as I'd like to be.
You see, over break, I walked over to my pantry

(pretty cute from the outside with the new dry erase board on it)
and I decided to open it...
YUCK!
The organization of this measly part of my kitchen has been on my to do list since this summer. It has just never gotten done.
Just look.

I'm disgusted with myself. There really are no excuses. You see, I just happened to be browsing some of my favorite blogs, and came upon this pantry that Serena from the Farm Chicks has.


Is that not the prettiest pantry you've ever seen? I can't help myself. I can't stop staring! It's like an accident that you pass, but can't turn away from, it's ADORABLE.

THIS is my resolution. I don't know when it will happen, but it WILL happen. Now, if I just had a snow day to stay home and finish this little task........Help me oh Mother Nature! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!