Tuesday, January 31, 2012

If I had...

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have 72 hours free alone time.

72 hours of not having to drive someone home from practice, or go see a game.

72 hours of not making a meal for anyone, or doing any laundry.

What might I do? 

Well, I might put on this comfy looking shirt from Old Navy.


And curl up on my couch with some of this yummy white queso dip and Chi Chi's tortilla chips.  It would be my staple for the whole 72 hours.

I would put You've Got Mail (one of my most favorite movies) in the DVD player, and put it on a loop.  (I can't get enough of the adorable Shop Around the Corner!)
 When I'm done with that, there might be more queso eating, and I'd start on the book I read about every 5 years...just because it's a classic, and I can't help but love it.

Then I would read the sequel.  (All in 72 hours of course!)

I might even surf Pinterest.com for hours and hours.

I would sleep when I want, and not worry about anything else.  Sounds like Heaven, right?

Well...maybe.  I don't think I could really do it.  I would probably go stir crazy and miss everyone.

Tell me, what would you do with 72 hours to yourself?

2 comments:

  1. I love the shirt : ), Oh to have that much time to yourself with no housework or other duties. I think I would definitely spend some time knitting and crocheting since I can never seem to find the time anymore. I would most certainly catch up on some reading while drinking lots of spiced cider & hot coffee. I suppose I would eat something I didn't have to cook & that would be Thai. What fun to dream of what we would do. Take Care, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i hear you on this! YGM is one of my fave movies EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!