Thursday, June 10, 2010

Old Window Art

About a week ago my husband brought me some old windows. One of his customers replaced the old windows in her home, and didn't know what to do with them, so he took them, knowing I love them.




Wasn't that nice?




Anyway....I have made picture frames out of windows before:


and I don't want to be redundant, AND I like old maps....AND I just happened to have one, so I tried this:

It goes along nicely with an old map puzzle I have, which incidentally is missing Kentucky. But they still look nice together.

I like all the bold colors and it brightens up my craft area on the landing.

So that was just my DIY for the day. We'll see what I decide to do with all the other windows he brought home.

3 comments:

  1. Love the windows, but bout peed my pants when the music came on! .....I must be a little stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that old table. Glad it's serving a useful purpose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!