Thursday, December 24, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love (husband of course) gave to me a

cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me
two CRAZY kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me

three family members, two CRAZY kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me


four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S! Four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me


six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

seven purple Eeyores, six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

eight moving train cars, seven purple Eeyores, six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

nine perfect icicles, eight moving train cars, seven purple Eeyores, six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

ten letters in a row, nine perfect icicles, eight moving train cars, seven purple Eeyores, six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

eleven kitchen utensils, ten letters in a row, nine perfect icicles, eight moving train cars, seven purple Eeyores, six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and a cat singing "Merry to Thee!" On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

twelve SINGERS SINGING! Eleven kitchen utensils, ten letters in a row, nine perfect icicles, eight moving train cars, seven purple Eeyores, six twinkling lights, five kids in J-A-MM-I-E-S, four happy hens, three family members, two crazy kids, and A CAT SINGING "MERRY TO THEE!"

Merry Christmas everyone! May you know the true reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!