Thursday, March 24, 2011

Preview

I know I haven't posted since Monday. I'm sorry.


I WANT to post, really I do, but time just gets away from me at night, and this week, I've been so tired!


So, I thought I would just give you a preview of what I'm gonna post about tomorrow.


These are the ingredients I'm using...


Burlap

flower rosettes (made from my fabric scraps)


a foam circle
and...


ribbon.


Can you guess what I might be making? I'm starting tonight, and hopefully will finish it.


My front door is looking a little naked...and it's Spring after all. Well, TECHNICALLY it's Spring, but the weather just isn't acting like it! Snow on the ground this morning. Really.


I'll post the final tomorrow, maybe with some before, during, and after shots. We'll see.


Oh, and one final note....totally random, but look what picture Google was using today as their header....really cool and vintage!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. obviously... I'm thinking some sort of wreath!

    and basically, I've given up most TV watching to have time for blogging, especially now that gardening season is picking up!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see. Maybe I'll be inspired. I've got a box of burlap I bought on ebay - used it for my kitchen curtains and there's a ton left. Plus I haven't changed my door out in forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!